Sunday 10 May 2009

Crying In the Dark

The Tears were not ever been the weakness Of Human Feeling but it is showing the nobility of the human , When the eyes has treas On it that's mean behind this eyes Heart.
It was Tears Night , My Room was dark and Cold I started to tremble Once I looked to the window even My Little friend at the Night wasn't there that Night , I could hear the wind outside the sound of the wind , it was like someone scream and sacred form something coming , with the wind`s sound was some of drink people walked in the street they were laughing and CRYING, there was feeling of loss and not knowing whether or not to show emotions. It's a feeling of confusion and isolation, I was afraid to show emotions . In Once that I can hear myself cry, but nobody else can. I felt alone and sacred Long time I haven't seen My Tears but those tears was from my pain and Hurt , Suddenly I sat down On my bed touch my Face , it was wet ,I was afraid and saying whats happening to me why I am crying for? I try ed to break my thoughts and through away but I couldn't , What would it be like to stay there forever?To be lost in all my cares? No answer to my Question , I pulled my Pillow and hugged , like I was trying to hide my emotions and to tell my self that I am not weak but I was Weak , couldn't hide my tears and No one Can See them. My tears were On my face my pillow was wet like my face like it was crying when I am cry , Watch as this tear falls into empty space ,See it fall into life's nameless place , then I wondered that it's now time to cry. A shudder, a scream, darkness envelops your soul The darkness of the night has taken its toll .
All Of us have tears and that's Mean behind these Tears is Onething , it is called Heart. but I wondering now Where is Our Heart Going?!

2 comments: