Sunday 31 May 2009

Jun

Jun is One Of my favourite Month , No just because I was Bron in this Month but it always my Happy things happened in this Month even Last year One of dreams but this dream didn't stay for Long time because it was just a dream then it will Gone Like any dream we have in night ,however it was so nice and a wonderful feeling that I would like to never have it again ,by the way always my happiness happened in the end of Jun it always by 20 to 29 not just happiness but I could say stranger thing that I will never think that will happen and might be change my life.
after Jun , I Like September as well and I think all my special people were Bron in this Month even famous, but it not like Jun for me..
Jun is summer time and I love night of the summer the smell of the summer ,, I love every thing in summer , thatz why I love the first month of the summer and last month of it.
In the end of June 2006 I came to England and that was the biggest thing that would happen to me and that's mean I Will have new life and everything would change. I can say England changes all my life and every day I learned new thing.
every year there is something special , I am wondering now what will happen? but I hope that dream will back to me again ye Rabi..

3 comments:

  1. In shallah you find your happiness all the months and where you go, Ye Rabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh thankx Nuna , you as well ye Rabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am too, because that mean the summer is start for me and i will take my vacation to enjoy the summer sun & white beach :)

    ReplyDelete