Monday 20 July 2009


If you want sOmething badly let it GO, If itz comes back to u then itz going yours 4ever but If it doesnt then itz never GoING to be yourz



just talking to myself about how much I miss you , um looking at my places are empty without you everything is ugly like me. I cant forget you at all every Min's you are in mind I am breathing your air , I love your world I love thinking of you , I love Missing you , you are in my Mind and soul, I miss that person who cared about me when I try to think of other person I cant Imagine that thinking of other person cuz you are so special and wonderful , look at your self how nice you are how your words are cute your smile I love it ,,,, I need you NOW like nothing can be without you , before you said to me when you feel lost just close your eyes and take deep breath then say my name you Will find me next to you , last call was more then nice I was crying like a child between your hands . you were so kind with me. oh I cant tell how much I love you.even when I was sad from you , you made me happy and forget everything , we used to say that No one can understand our Relationship cuz we are happy . I love your fault . I love when you are try to hide something and try to lie but you couldn't that's can tell me how much you are honest. I am looking to the Perfume which you gave it to me. I am happy with you I want live all my life with thinking and loving you cuz I am On that even if I know that I am out of your Life but I feel happy cuz the feeling in my heart is true feeling, I Will pray for god to save you and give you all what you want enough for me that you are happy and alive in this world.




No comments:

Post a Comment