Thursday 2 July 2009

Disappear .....

Here I am , standing in the night by darkeness , asking myself where did you go ,You always seem to disappear. You've left me again,Alone with all my fear, I dont know if I should call you mine Or Um yours , You are fading,Away from me.I need you here,To set me free. you said to dont cry even for me But now you're gone. I need you back,It's been too long. you Just been here then Disappear , i try to hold back tears everynight but I cant.I watch you now as you disappear , you are leaving back nothing but a invisible face with some words , i put on a smile to just let myself know that you were here then disappear. watch me now, cry invisible tears Like you when you disappear . watch me watch me! i'm gonna disappear with you .

In this moment I need you but you are disappear , I want to smell and touch you but you are disappear, that you chose to resisti see a smile smirk arcoss your face as you watched me disappear into spacei faked a smile. i held back tears i cut open my vein. and you let me disappear for ever thats going to be better than Live in the world with hurt and pain from you .

I will Love you to end of my life even if you are disappear . I will wait for that day when you be here and not Dissapear..

No comments:

Post a Comment