Monday 20 April 2009

I MiSs You...


I Miss you , what does this word mean to us. We are always hearing this word on songs some people say it or on Stories but Do we feel this words Or not do we know what mean it?! I think we do but we try to ignore it however as human feeling we Miss People who we Love .. you could say to your friend or family or lover but when you miss who you love . you feel in his place or her empty and there is a big space and nothing can Fill it ..we Will Sit down and remember and thinking of them , and that would hurt us to much. I miss everything in my life even myself when I was child.
All of us have some one to Miss and Love , Those days I Miss my cousin Nuna , she was Always Online On her email but her balance is finishing now , and all this week I will not seeing her Online , she was always with me like we are living together and she is SO close for me now more then when I was In My country, To the practice I could not open my email without seeing her Online or anyone from his family. I live far away from my country as you know people who live far away from their country Miss everything and be happy when some people call them or ask about them , because some people think that who lives there are happy and doesn't think of any one. NuNa I Miss you , Love you all..
I Miss some one Elsa but I can not tell who is this person , that person lives far away from me and knows that, but always the truth thing is keeping in the heart .One day everything will showing, I am sorry I Miss you..
Can you every body tell who you Miss right now ? who is the first person you Miss when you read this post?

1 comment:

  1. wat do u think i can say 2 u, thankz no its few u need something bigger than dat.
    Me 2 miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete