Tuesday 2 June 2009

I am Fighting with Myself


I really feel that I'm get Tired of fight with myself . I try to show to my self there is still chance in everything in this Life ,benefit of the doubt.sometimes people disappoint you, sometimes they surprise you but you never really get to know them until you listen to what's in their heart, That's what happening to me Now , I am fighting with my self to see what in My hearts and Mind , and What I want in this Life , I'm fighting myself to get this Out of my head but I'm hanging onto every word you said and What I am saying to my self. I couldn't help my self to stop fighting but I wonder what it was about this ?!. It's a horrible feeling,holding on when you know that you are fighting with your self and try to let everything go without thinking of words that passed and never back again, Looking in the mirror asking my self why , how and where ?! then fighting !!! I am Listening to sound of my tears ...why!!! I am siting now blame my self ...why I am blaming my self how!!
Looking for good future how can I have it , why I am Looking for good future ...Is that wrong when you want more then your energy ,Why I am reading these Messages again , Why I am crying for , Why I cant sleep , why I am Disappoint, why I am Hurting my self by asking my self ??? shall I Give Up and Leave everything go without asking , do I Crazy or the world we Live is Crazy ? why I cant forget your words and get everything out off my head ? I am feeling Tired and I don't know why...!!!!



3 comments:

  1. did you do sth with ur hreat wen u fight, of course NO just pain and hurt it .
    i love ur post it z nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is Nothing can do for it

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam

    when i walk and tears in my eye ... i cant find my way ... so i stop crying... when i walk while thinking of the things i cant get, it prevents me from finding my direction, so i stop thinking of the things i cant get, when i walk and leaning on someone who is not with me i fail my self and crash landing, so i lean on one who is always with me ,, Allah ...
    and before i walk,,, i prepare for this walk by set up every thing inside me and put it all put it all together.. cos i am sure to be strong on the out side i have to be strong inside,,, and once i find my self,,, inside,,, i am ready for the out side,,,
    then i walk ,, and find out that walking is good nothing bad about it but the things i hanged over my shoulder witch i shouldn't even care about,,,

    i saw you there asking your self and wanted to tell ,,, do what i did ...


    thank u

    ReplyDelete