Wednesday 24 June 2009

ThInking Of you


I am just thinking of you and thinking of days that we spent together last year on this Month , thinking of words thinking of speech thinking of every thing which I cant write because its just in my heart and in your memory ... I cant let any one come to my life and heart like you because that Will kill me so much and hurt if i let someone I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read and all the friends I want to see. you should now that
Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind. Someone is thinking of the way your breath escapes your lips when you are touched. How your eyes close and your jaw tightens with concentration as you give pleasure a home. These thoughts are saving a life somewhere right now. In some airless apartment on a dark, urine stained, whore lined street, someone is calling out to you silently and you are answering without even being there. So crystalline. So pure. Such life saving power when you smile. You will never know how you have cauterized my wounds. So sad that we will never touch. How it hurts me to know that I will never be able to give you everything I have. Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. I wish upon the stars, that somewhere you are, thinking of me too.
how were nice our night together we didn't stop talking until morning , we won't to close the phones and stop talking we just wanted to be together all life and nights .. like this day last year in the night you called me to say to me Happy birthday and asked me whats my wish for my birthday I wouldn't like to tell you because I know you knew it and now I am asking my self about my wish this year and wondering if it will be the same or not, why I am asking my self I am already know what I want , its same thing ans simple but hared in the same time. today night I Will wait for your call like last year not just tonight but every night of this day I will wait and nothing will change with me or with my feeling Even though you're not here and nowhere to be found, my heart says you're still here and everywhere to be found. So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you - no one else. There's a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won't go away.

Do you know something I want to smell you right now you will smile if you know that , do you know something Elsa I want to be your daughter because is better for me if you be my father because I want you to love me in any ways.

I am waiting and hoping and wishing for the time, when we can be together again!.. I Miss your voice your smile your speech I love the way when you talking ,, everybody can see that I am speaking like you ..
Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.


I want ask you or asking my self , Why I want to you right now like nothing to be without you, sorry I couldn't hide my feeling this time .. I Will be waiting for nothing that will happen again . I will lie to my self that you here ,there and everywhere in my life Like what you said to me before .. Will read your Msgs everyday and night and never thorough away .. I will slit en to song that we listened together and sing it together . I will look at into the window and showing you the sky and raining ....I Will wear clothes that you love everyday the colour I will do everything we did by my own without you.. I will ask about you I will look at your pics every moment .Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.

This post from me to myself.............








2 comments:

  1. Really Hony what you posted was amazing and beautiful and i like it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many time hony i told you ... you shuold stop love coz u didn't use correct way 2 get wat u want... that wat hurt u ... i saw u give ur feeling easily with asking urself , why i do that ?

    ReplyDelete