Thursday 19 March 2009

beauitful day make me happy even when I am sad


It was really beatiful day .. all this week was beauitful weather No cold No rain how was that Nice. I finished early today Bryan didnt come so we cancel that lesson , I told my mates we should go out to cuz it is really nice weather to go out so we went out to city cinter when we were out I could see people happy and smiling how is that nice in the way I had ice cream ... when I was at piccadlly garden it was full , I met up some of my freinds who was with studying with me last year all the way stopped and say slam cuz most of them out ..Tom met his freinds and Introduced me to his freinds they were quite good , we satyed at park and there was alots of people who was playing footbal and who was sleeping on grass ..( Tom is English boy older then me about two years he is about 22 years sometimes he be soo nosy ... all the girls like him cuz he is really gentalman and handsome the Good thing of him he respect my Religious , he always helping me and doesnt like to see me sad and try to do th e best just to see my smile however he is soo funny and good joker, he got blond but now he changed to black and got blue eyes his stright and somtimes do spiky ) ... I do really happy cuz I ve friend like him . After that I left him with sara and his friends I back to home with my smile ............

No comments:

Post a Comment