Tuesday 17 March 2009

weekend

the Morning came , all night I was thinking of thoes words and if it was last night or there is more night and then gone like any before anyway I left my bed and went to bathroom when I was washing my Face I looked in Mirror I felt like how is stupid feeling that I washed my face agein like I want to wak up bUt I couldnt , I cryed to much cuz in Mirror I saw that face , why I alwys see that face in My face there was No answer. The Night before I was praying for allha and saying ye help me ye hive me what I want. I prayed Morning when I finieshed I ask allha to help me cuz I want this pain to finiesh. we had breakfast , Mum was angry from me cuz I didnt eat well however I left table i was in Bad Mood I wouldnt like to talk to anyone therefor I went to my Room to clean it after that I sat and put my head between papers to study I didnt stop at all my sisters was bring to me Juice in all my peapers I was Drawing My sister like what I draw it she said that it is lunch time you can come to eat ,, we had lunch it was (Makrona ambo7`a ) after that I watched Tv then back to study I give up from studying so I opened My email there was Nuna Online and Zaza , Zaza started to chated with me and send to me about Lucky day , after that I felt like I want to listen to Old song I was listening when I was child it called Watan ye watan .. how was nice this song when I found I send it to Nuna , she said why did remmeber this song and then she asked why things do remmber when you were child .. ? Ohh that was interesting Question , I started to remmeber .............................................there was alots of things to ..... I and Nuna we same thing We LOved ...it is My grandfather Farm or we called it ( bati el7g farm) we remmber how was the way long and we get tired and we remmber the Smell of the farm , it really was beauitful days we had , there is some thing pain me soo much mybe I would like to write about it cuz iy hurt me soo much and I cant 4get that ... when my uncle from father side slap my face how is that hurt No the slap but Internal pain , I stil feel that pain until Now . how I cryed that day ..I hope can I forget that but I can ont forget who hurt me without any Reason, I hate that day soo much all of them was in garden . I waish can I give to him back slap unil now I would like to give to him same slap , it was sunny day and Eid day I was 16 old years , I was shouting and screming I wont to run away from their houes ,I back to our flat and I didnt stop cry My uncle`s wife came to Us like she would like to say sorry but I wasnt Like that sorry cuz I knew it she didnt mean that ... next day my uncle came to our falt and said sorry and kissed my head I wouldnt like he do that to me cuz I stil want to take my Revenge. leave from that I start to cry now , we talked to Nuna and we remmber and remmber ..... at the moment it coming now I was happy but sceared beauiful words or lia I dont know but I was happy cuz what I ve in My heart it true and clean .... I never falt like before sometimes I feel Guilty cuz I give to my self resason for lia .. and said that happened cuz care about me and loves , I am so confeuse I can not do any thing just pray to allaha ye rabi help me .. to ve that for ever in my Life like what it Have me ...I slpet and waiting ... but I knw that it wil came agien .....even when said I want you so I wil back

No comments:

Post a Comment