Thursday 12 March 2009

Today ....

Today I had HOilday from exams I selpt like I wont to wake up agien , I wont to see any thing I wont to write or talk I wont to Love , I just I want to cloes My eyes But I couldnt do that I wake up about 10.00 am , I had shower then I prayed, I went to kitchen I made Nescafe to my self and I took some ( BREOSH ) sweet bread , I went to the garden to see the weather if it is nice , the weather was quite cold the sun was hideing but the light was not , I went in to watch Tv put Jassear to see whats happend to the world ,it was nothing interesting how ever I saw news peaper there was One interesting headline it was about sport talked about United they winer yestarday , the house was emty all of them was at school , I went to my room I looked At My mobile I had 5 missed call from my friend Asme , I texted her to call back , she asked me to go out if I am not buzy , I said to her I am not buzy I think I can go with you , I asked Mum and she said ok you can , I told her to come to my house until to get ready , when I was getting ready I put some music sometimes I feel guilty to listen to them , I put song ( 7`las ye dom3i) stop my tears. Asma came to my house I opened to her door I asked her to give me a moment cuz I vent finiesh wearing my colthes , I told mum to stay with her , I weard my clothes , when she saw me she said you always model , how ever we went I asked mum if she need any thing from out side and she said No thankx ,I told Asma shall we go to park to walk there cuz I love walking , after walking we took Bus , we went to restaurant to have lunch , she asked me about my life how was going thinks like that , when we were talking my mobile ring ,I answerd it was sroor called to asked me to go with her as wel I told her to come with us but dhe wouldnt cuz she was so far away from us , the restarant was FuLL , when we were eating there is some of friends we knew them came into restourant most of them was suprisesed cuz of saw me long time No one saw me they thought I left Manchester and Live in anther city cuz of Uni , when I was eating in ever min I was thinking of mum cuz she likes to eat in this reataurant , Asma satart to talked about Married and asked when I wil married and If I ve some one in my heart , I told her I am like any girl dream of her widding but not now , she asid My dad liked you and he wants you to my uncle I lought I said you did it like Abdul done to me , (Abdul I am older then him about 2 years , I was teaching him in chamsty and he was telling me every thing about his life he is good boy , and he really likes me cuz of that he wont me to be in his family and when his auncle came to England his family came to propoes me , it was supriesd me that ) any way I told Asma No I am not thinking of marred now cuz it stil Long way I told her one key word If I want to marred I would like to marry one from bengahazi . she tryed to changed my mind but she couldnt , after that I had missed call from libya it was my cusin from mum side , she said to me you so cloes from the I said yes I love them . I told her about my aunti 3aziza I said I cant live one day with out chat with them . after that I had to met soroor , so we had to go . she said to me I ve to go cuz she had meeting with doctor I told her ok see you and she rimind me about anther meeting when I finesh My exams , I huged her to say bye cuz here in England we huged No kissing like libya . in that moment Tom came that was really supries me cuz that was Nice Coincidence , he scared me first cuz he was behaind me I told him what you doing here , are follow me or what he said No at that time Asma stil with me she was wondering who is that I told her he is my mate , she said he is cute and handsome I cant say he is not cuz he really handsome and model guy , I told her I be happy when he walked with me in Uni cuz he is handsome LOL. he said to me I waitting for Bus to go to city center to met his freinds there , Asme said bye to me agein and huged as well , I was waitting for bus as well to go to city center to met soroor , we took about and get in we were talking and joking he said I am happy to see you lought I told him dont be jealous cuz my smile more beautiful than yours he said No you got ugly smile that was joke his bus was nearly and he gett out from the bus , some libyan guys get in the bus they didnt stop talking alloud like they want to let me know we ar libyan then I had to gett out from the bus they were behaind me they were saying words to me long time I didnt hear it , I went stright way I called sroor to ask her where she is , she said I am in the bank , I told her I wil wait for you in the piccadilly garden , she said okk when I went to there I sat in the where I had my best call my beat beatiful words I remmeber them , I startd to tremble , I wasnt tremble cuz Of cold but I was tremble to remember the words , how was nice that feeling. sroor came to me we huged and walked and talked I told her what Asma said to me , she was agree with me cuz it stil long way for me to marrd cuz I stil crazy lol. we talked and had drink , she was missing libya , she told me she want to back to there this summer I told her she has to do that to change her mind , the weather was cold and sun hideing but i could see the light of sun , I felt tired and scik , how ever I arrived her to bus stop and said goodbye to her. I walked alone in the street see how people walkin , all of them have diffrent life and hurt , I gett in to the bus it was full , when I was wallking in the street to home there was black car stopped and called my name I was scared who was that , it was my freind fom Uni , she Get new car ,, she said to me waht I will doing for tomorr friday I said No idea , she went and I arrived at hom talked to mum she was tired and scik she asked me how was my day I told her every thing axspet What Asma said to me about marred , cuz I know she think in anther way , I prayed after that went downt to watch mosllessl in the (Raia chanel) I sat and wach it . I opened my email but No one was online I missed nuna she wasnt online , after that I talked to my freind in libya by email , she was sad cuz of her boyfriend i tred to made her happy but it is not between my hand , theose boys alawys like to hurt us , It stil early to sleep , all of them at thier room , Amy at libyan school , I am writing , I am nearly finieshed I ve to go to pray el 3sha.

No comments:

Post a Comment