Tuesday 17 March 2009

Missing

every moment I missing .. every second I can see my tears thoes days I miss libya soo much , I know most of people wil say how you stupid to miss libya you are in England .. I am in the first world and they in third world but that third word is My home and country .. there is where I was born there was my first smile there was my frist happeiness ... I had call and this call pain me soo much it was from someone I forget every moment I had it .. I dont know why and how he was calling me I dont want to get hurt any more I want live my life with this heart in slam ...I know he tryed to not hurt me but he was remind me about my first year in England I hate this year.. he talked words I dont want to listen it agien it was lia like any lia before .. I told him to stay away from me .. he asked me If have someone in my heart , I told him that I ve my own life . he just tryed and talked I wouldnt like to listen to him I just said stop talking and I wil cloes the phone ,,, I told him that you two I had just hurt from the both so go away ... he said I knew we did that .. and I am sorry .. I cant axspet that sorry .. I cloes phone then at the moment I need one person to cry on his shoulder ...I sat down crying I put my baby pic and cryed with talked to pic like I want telling him what pain me like what I did before when we were talking about my pain ... I need that person more then ever I would like to what pain me I would like to say I need you do not go ...and I still do ......

1 comment:

  1. salam hony,
    wat u wrote makes to me another pain . wen i readt i had strong sad feeling ,do u nw wat i want? i wonna stop missing things n my life and another things i v n't i

    ReplyDelete