Tuesday 17 March 2009

before I sleep I put His Picture On

alawys before I sleep look at his Picture and talkeing with it ... I know that stupid thing but I couldnt do nothing for that .. I stil have same feeling .. it wouldnt change , every moment I missing that it really nice feeling when you know some loves you but the most hurt thing when you are just a victim for him ,, I couldnt hate him cuz he stil live in my heart it could be strenger feeling and hard to explanation . wllahai I am dying every moment I can not do any thing for that, when he be lia I knew it that he lia and he didnt mean that especially when he said I am then you .. we back and talked an hour then he moved Conversation like he want run away from something I get that ... and I left every thing and see what he will saying ...nothing and left Conversation and before that we talked about about someone her looked like me , he said when I saw her I was Surprise how she looks like you it copy from you .. so it was time to finiesh we said goodbye and see ye 2morr , I knw that I wil not see him 2morro and that what happened ..I didnt sleep at all I was thinking of his words and look when he saw her ... I didnt stop of thinking of that .. any way we left that . Monday came and it was very nice day sunshine and warm day how was beautiful that day .. I can see the smile of people in thir feac .. Sara caled me about 10:00am she told me they waitting for me in garden , In that day I change My Clothes 100 times finllay I choesed one nice. I met them at garden alots people were there ... they was happy and doing things .. most of them playing football and sleeping On Grass .Sara, I and Tom were sating On Grass One women came to us and asked us to if she can take photograph for us . we said yes you can I didnt feac camer, after that I told them I ve to go to bank to Cancel my Insurance , I told them to stay at garden cuz I wil back .. I went to bank I talked to Staff .. one of the staff didnt stop talk in nothing all his talk was about weather and how it nice and it is Spring .. I finiesh and I met Tom and Sara we went to Uuni after the Lesson finished we went to cinter Library I stayed there all my time to study , Tom went with his girlfriend and sara stayed with me , I like cinterLibrary the building it An old and historic the light so Romantic the wall of the Library like ring has Old writen on it. I was happy when I seen sunshine and people around me smiling there is Embarrassing thing when you see girlfriend and boyfriend kissing like I am watching English film and there is one thing made me happy as wel Tom said to me I can see light in your eyes and Sara as well said that , I lought I told them I feel like I want fly but scared to Fall down .. I dont care how many times I fall down but each times I tryed to fly I feel happy and scerad but Never give up cuz I stil have my heart even if I get hurt ....Asma called me , she wants me to go with her I said okk but I ve to asked mum first , mum said ok but I ve to back to house first I back to there I tld mum how is the weather nice and how many people there , I ate something then I left house and met her at bus stop we went to hospital after that I told her I want see your father to teach me something ,, she said ok we met her father at Library .. I cant Descrip how is her father is Educated I never seen man like him he knows every thing about Religion ,Science , Geography,Politics every thing in this world. when I listening to him I be Interesting ..when he talked about Chemistry it carry with it Religion . I wish have half the information he got it them ..they invie me to thier house I said sorry I cant but I wil do it soon .. it was late time about 10:00pm I arrived .. I tOld mum about every thing ,I wen to my room open my email I just saw zaza and Nuna onlime I chat with zaza then she is gone .. sara called me askes me if i finish study or not I told her not yet .. Sara is half Iranan and English she lived half her life in London and choes Manchester to study at Uni every hoildays he going to London , however I talked to Nuna .. I told her I want see Essam and Dawod soon thoes my cusins I love them but we have problem with my uncle ,,I feel sorry about that any way I didnt sleep that night at all I ve to finish my work I finished sbout 3 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment