Monday 23 March 2009

I feel guilty

I dont know what I have done now ...I am just feeling guilty right now ....I couldnt describe my feeling. It was first time I ve done that .. it wasnt me to do that someone elsa I dont know who was it but it wasnt me but I worried what will happen after that ?... would you blema for that mistake? If that what you can do, you can.. but do not even think I meant that, ye rab when I tryed to fixed things, something wil going wrong ... Why we should break everything we have been bulit in one secound ? how stupid that feeling ... GUILTY GUILTY

2 comments:

  1. we will find us do mistake a very second with out stop.we thought it's not wrong but in side we know the truth.
    i think all of us did that and we can't do any thing. we just try 2 live with our right and wrong as there are same no differences between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ye that right but it is good when we say we do some thing wrong

    ReplyDelete