Tuesday 10 March 2009

Without ThinkIng ..

I ve exams this Mounth and I did some of them However I did wel but only one exam I didnt do well like what I want I was just cilck on the cricle without thinking I was thinking about there ,,,when I finiesh the exam sheet my toutor asked me how was the exam Without thinking I said I done well but I was lia , I dont know why I Said that to my self but my toutor he was talking about and I dont know what he was talking about I was just listening without thinking about what he was saying then he said are you ok I said yes I am he said your eyes has tears in it I said I Am just Tired , he said yes I can see that when I was standing Tom came and asked what I have done in the exma I Said yes I done well , then he asked me to go with him to Coffe to drink some thing I went with him all the way he was talking but I wasnt listen to him I was just listen to my self ,after that he stoped me and asked if I am ok I told him yes I am ok he said why you didnt smile at all 2day in this moment when he said that he made me thinking about that there is people care about our smile, even If there are different traditions and religious that mean there is Relationship between All people as we are humans. However when we arrived at coffe we saw sara was waiting for us she asked same thing about exam and how was it. we had drink toghter and they were talking about how we will spend the weekend the asked if I would like to go with them I said No cuz I ve alots things to do and I ve to study for anther exams. when were siting it was the time to go to anther lesson , Tom was stil want to know why I am quite. I told him that I am ok just I need some of rest. we had experiment to do all the experiment he was try to made me smile, when we were Measuring the Sample he spoke to me so Quietly and said Life Goes on do not wast your life Of thinking on nothing thoes words went into my heart and mind on the same time. when We finiesh the lesson we went out in the garden and we had lunch there the boys were playing football the weather was nice to play I was sitting watching them in this moment Arabic guy came to me he called Ahmed asked me if he can sat with me I said yes , Tom came fast when he saw him talked to me. we talked toghter and then he left us Tom said to me I think that guy likes you I smiled and I said I dont care. we walked and Tom all the way was talking about his girlfrend and how he missd her. that pain me so much cuz I Missing people there . he asked me strenger questions and made me lought when he asked he said is Love allowed for muslims girl !!! I said yes 1000 % allowed for them but in diffrenet way. It was time to go home I said bye to them Sara Asked me If I wil come On Monday I said YEs I will come, I went to home all the way in the Bus I was thinking ,,, how Hurt that when you find about some thinking and I couldnt find I can hear My voice all the nosy around me I couldnt hear it . I arrived at home talked to mum how I spent my day I hadnt my lunch cuz already Full .I sat and watch Tv after that I went to my room satying there and drink coffe I didnt sleep that night like I was waiting for something but that was dreaming, that was one of my days

No comments:

Post a Comment