Sunday 1 March 2009

Sunny DAy

today was sunny day , it was really nice weather without raining , I was MIssing the sunshine long tim I havent seen The sun , I wake up about 12, my sis wake me up she was soo anyoung ,but when she opend the window the light of the sun came into my room thatz made me eneger to start new day , I went downstaits the breakfast was areadly made we had breakfast with dad , mum , and Oma my brother and litter sister was at libyan school, after that I had to clean my room , my sis and mum at that time went to city cinter , and I stayed at home i went out to the garden i Brought with me my littler box, it had alot of Letters from my friends in libya I was siting in the garden and i started to read them , when i read them I felt happy and sad at the same time i was listening to our songs that we had togther and that made pain to me I dont know why when we remmeber som thing we had before made us pain and hurt , anyway my day hasnt finiesh yet but I write at the night now my anoyoung sis came and she soooo anyounging now, be back

No comments:

Post a Comment