Monday 23 March 2009

WiNd, RIAN and Cold

( That was My day ... I felt cold inside my heart, rian In my eyes and wind in my feeling...I was like the winter wearther ....My heart got Gray Color like Manchester streets even if there are colours but all of them No true ...I could see my shadow walking alone with out me in this gray street like it would leave Me alone , would to leave me and find anther person could not hurt his self or her self . last night I saw the light of the Moon but couldnt feel there is stil hope in my life like just going to pass anything without feel that... I could hear the wind in my feel cold in my heart but No rain ..Why I dont know...I need to feel warm , Lought big loudly) .. In this Morning I went to doctor to cheak how is my shoulder going bad or better ...It was good but When I moved in the back it would hurt me .. he said it wil take time I just I ve to take tablets on time...I didnt sleep last night at all ..I wake up early I went to Uni then to doctor I Back early to home just to sleep but I didnt .....................................................Until Now

No comments:

Post a Comment