Sunday 1 March 2009

MY day Has finiesh

I caN say my day was remmeding day cuz i was just siting and reading my litters sometimes I lought cuz was there alots of crazy things in them , I felt I miss them too much , I miss my school , I miss my freinds in libya , I was happy cuz when I left them I left to them with good things can remind me of them ,, however the world has change around me but even my heart doesnt change , I know now they have thier live and all of them start new things and new stories and funny things even me I ve new life when i came to England but I alaways remmeber them ,,I miss my freinds, I caled of my friends before she said to me we always remmeber u and how z funny things u were doing ,, I was happy when I heard that ,,After I finiesh My litters ,,My brother and sis came from libyan school and we had lunch my mum made to us BAZEN it was nice but I eat the soup of it ,, after that I went to my room and all my thinking was in the past i was just thinking of my freinds , I start to study but I didnt feel well cuz all my think was there in libya I wasnt just think of my friends but I was thinking of someone is there ,, After that I went down my mum said to me bring with u our pics from libya i Brought and we looked one of my Fevrouite pics was with my uncle ,, and another one was with my cusin Caled Asma , she was like my sis but she get marrid and have son ,, there are alots of pics when we was in my grandfather farm I love thoes pics or act I love the farm , I love it soo much it is my Home it is part of me , I had nice time there , that farm has Special smell special Life that farm has warm-heartedness I wil decribe that farm in anther time , I know that I left behind me Good things and Human life is only Note, see ya in anther blogs

1 comment:

  1. hi hony
    Wat did u write ,throw me there in our grandfather farm i miss my days there as u miss too.Rebi halp me to forget those years to stop my pain
    10x
    nuna

    ReplyDelete