Sunday 22 March 2009

I Hurt My self....

I just Hurt My self everyday , Minutes and scouend. I dont get hurt from people around me but I do hurt my self , why do I have to do that every time ?!! I cant understand that at all ... I remembered what My teacher said to me when I was at Libyan school that time we were talking about people heart and why some people hate each other , and talked about Love bettween boys and girls and wgich way is good for them if they be in love but we talked about General Love , and how people hurt each other ,,, he said muslim heart can be good just by read Qrawan ..by lOve allha and Mohammed (sallha allha 3leahi wa slam) and he said how to forgive who hurt us ? ! I was to interesting to talked about that. he said one point about me ..he said ( Hana`s heart doesnt know how to hate or hurt any one ,,even if someone hurt her she wouldnt like to hate that person) I asked him that Is that Mean I am weak ? so I couldnt take My revenge .. he said No person like you could take her revenge but in civilized way ...your HEart could Love all people and you wish all peole love each other..... What he had talken True but his words made me think of my self soo much ..I know I dont hate anyone even If there is some people hurt me ..I dont Know if I love them Or hate them but I dont like to hurt them I just stay away from them and live my life without them like they not in this life..however One of my best cusin said that to me as wel but he said If I hate someone My heart would never back like before and I would like to hurt my self ..but Now I hurt my self I do not hate anyone but people do hurt me when I care about them ....what hurt me is I can not stop that ... I would like to live my life without pain ,hurt and MISSING.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post , and I hate you because you hurt your self ;)

    Salamat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a question, how many times u used hurt and pain in this post, i think more than 8749873987 times. people hurt in different way and in everyday but if we just keep think in that we will never go forward, and the pain will never leave us.
    I challenge u to write another post with replacing pain and hurt by happiness and hope, can u do that? it's a challenge?

    ReplyDelete