Monday 16 March 2009

friday night

I back from Uni I was angry when I get in house I dont know why but I feel like I hate everything that wasnt resons to feel that , I had good day at Uni just Tom wasnt In at the morning then he came at afternoon so was normal thing , I went to my room I stayed there Sometimes I feel like I hate My room soo much , I had to do shower cuz doctor bath is good for my shoulder , I still feeling angry but I knw there is one thing can makes me happy but it is too far from me after that I opened My labtop I cheaked My emill , I chated with zaza I told her what I am feeing.( Nuna and Zaza are soo cles form me sometimes I feel nuna is part of me cuz we have same things we loved) howeve I went down to eat something all my family slpet I needed something to eat thoes dayz I alawys feel hungry I went to kitchen I looked in Fridge I took cronfalaks and Milk and My Favorite cup I mixed them and I sat on chair still feeling angry and hate life after that I back agein to Fridge I took 2 Yogurt after finiesh them I back to my room it was about 11:50 pm I lay on the bed looking around what wil happen to me . In this Moment something came On , My heart start to beats quickly and My tears come into my eyes , I needed that person soo much , there is fact words saying What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made u cry? In the first I wouldnt like to talked cuz I had soo much pain and I scik from that but My heart stil same No change even I Had Hurt and I cant live without Air. therefor I talked and asked me about if what happened to right oR not and didnt blive that , I was looking at Picture I couldnt hide my tears.I just had pain and Hurt but I was happy at this moment cuz I was missing and that missing hurt me so much I was just listening and said if like to shout at me do it just for me shout I couldnt do that cuz I know that it wouldnt work.... told me that I miss you ... the Conversation was moving on but it wasnt form me fro ather side there . I know why the Conversation did moved cuz feeling guilty when it spoke with me like it wouldnt like to countine that and try to run awy from that , after finiesh kissed me and gone. I was happy cuz I miss it every moment but sceard cuz I know that Happiness I will lose it after one day or two days but I was liaing to myslef two timestalked in the mounth will be fine just to make my self happy and do not be Shocked, I slept with scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment